Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fabric lust

I am in between projects at the moment, so all I can do is drool over fabrics online. My keyboard is getting soggy.













These are all available at my favorite Etsy fabric shop, Fabricworm. Cynthia is sooo nice to do business with, and her neck of the woods in CA apparently has very little going through its mail system, so Priority Mail shipments arrive here on the East coast in 2 days. I love the sets she puts together, and you can buy individual yardage as well.

(This is what happens when I agree to babysit for a friend all day. After 10 hours with 3 children who all want my attention, and want it in different ways in different places and all at the same time - while also being sticky, wet, poopy, and loud - I totally lose my sense of humor. I have no idea how daycare providers do it.)

No comments: