Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh, good.

Finally, after a week in which I was given not one, not two, but 5 last-minute assignments (one of which involved entirely re-writing an article from scratch because the prose was so bad), I was able to spend 2 hours quilting yesterday afternoon. Little Miss I-Don't-Wanna finally got so tired she had to nap, and Mama went to town.

Naturally, on my first time back at the sewing machine in God knows how long, I managed to sew several things incorrectly. And as I became reacquainted with my seam ripper, I thought that it's somewhat comforting to know that some things just never change.

2 comments:

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Oh, have I ever had experiences with the 'ripper'! Chuckle!

TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

God made seam rippers to humble us ...and it works !