Thursday, May 28, 2009

The best Google search EVER

I like to go through my Feedjit stats occasionally to see who has been here and where they're coming from. While it gives absolutely no personal info, it does tell me if someone came here directly (like from a bookmark) or from a link on another site or, more rarely, a Google search. Apparently, not long ago, some intrepid Googler happened upon my "That's Really Super, Supergirl" post by Googling the phrase "Supergirl becomes a naughty stripper."


(Click on the picture to see larger version)

So, of course, I did the same Google search, and my post comes up first!!!



Now I want to try to engineer posts so that bored perverts will be stumbling upon a humble quilting blog as they try to find pictures of Catwoman sitting on Robin's face. In fact, that might just be the perfect title for my next post.

6 comments:

Sarcastic Quilter said...

That's a fantastic idea! LOL -that'll teach em.

lesthook said...

You ARE naughty,LOL!

Helen said...

OMG! You've got me LOL and I'm at work. Folks are looking at me with that "strange" eye!!

Love your idea!!!

(I can't get the mental picture to go away of Catwoman sitting on Robin's face!!!)

Michaela said...

hysterical... LOL

~Michelle~ said...

Hehehe... love the google searches! Usually it works in reverse though - you search some innocent, and it comes up dirty.

Diana said...

Can't wait to see that one! LOL