Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Quilting Isn't Funny Dots winners

The magic Random Number Generator gave me 27, 10, and 48 so the winners are:

Rebecca Ruch, who said:
Hi, everyone! I'm Beulah Russet, but you can just call me "Bee." Beulah is a silly name. My mother gave it to me. Bless her little heart.

Lisa Schmidt, who said:
Lavina Saffron. I spend my days communing with reptiles looking for my next 'animal inspired' fabric series. Last year I got to know fish.

And Kelly, who said:
My name would be KoKo Aubergine also. But eggplant is not one of my favorite childhood associations. I prefer to go with my stripper name instead. I believe it has a much nicer ring to it. (How do I arrive at that name you may ask? First pet's name and mother's last name.) So, henceforth, my secret quilter name shall be... Drumroll please... Kandy Wiley!

Ladies, look for emails from me asking for your mailing addresses, or if you see this, go ahead and email them to me at dontdrinkandquilt (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks, everyone, for having fun with my giveaways. You all are the funniest, most inventive group of blog readers ever. If you didn't win, please consider purchasing a set from Quilt Dots. It's a small business run by a very cool woman and she clearly thinks I'm funny, so that ought to be good enough bona fides for anyone.

I woke up this morning sounding (and, frankly, looking) like Harvey Fierstein, so I'm gonna go curl up on the couch and binge-watch all the Walking Dead I've missed over the last couple of years. If anyone's looking for me, I'm the zombie who's not trying to eat Carl's head.

No comments: