Thursday, March 13, 2014

Essential Sewing Reference Tool Winner

Random.org told me number 21 was the winner, and that's lisamcgriff who wrote:


If I wrote a book it would probably be about decorating cookies and cakes while trying to potty train a new dog... So I would bribe you with a large batch of the best decorated cookies you have ever eaten, my famous red velvet cake with cream cheese pecan icing (pecans straight from my daddy's pecan orchard) and some time on my sofa holding the sweetest miniature dachshund in the world!

I'll be contacting you shortly via email to get your mailing address. Thanks for playing along, everyone, and remember - I plan to hold you all to those bribes if you ever publish a book. Which many of you should definitely do, because those bribes were sweet!

No comments: