Monday, January 6, 2014

Book Tour Days 16-19

Hi, all

Tomorrow I am finally headed out of here to go be with my dad and sister in Tennessee for about a week, so I won't be here to kick off the second half of the book tour. My dear friends at Generation Q will be starting things off tomorrow, followed by transcendent quilt artist and author Rose Hughes, modern quilt designer extraordinaire Janice Ryan, and stunt quilter to the stars and all around ace lady Flaun Cline. Big thanks to all of them for carrying on without me. Please go visit each of them and if any of them are new to you, I promise you'll have some new virtual friends to keep you company this winter.

I will be back next week and anything that gets ordered directly from me will go out after I return.

And thank you all for your messages of condolence, which have been a huge comfort to me in a very hard time.


Jan. 7 – Generation Q

Jan. 8 – Rose Hughes – Rose Hughes – Quilt Artist

Jan. 9 – Janice Ryan – Better Off Thread

Jan. 10 - Flaun Cline – I Plead Quilty



Jan. 13 – Heather Jones – Olive and Ollie

Jan. 14 – Meg  – Without A Stitch On

Jan. 15 – Laura Lochore – Quokka Quilts

Jan. 16 – Elaine Wong Haselhuhn – Dashasel Sews

No comments: