Friday, May 4, 2012

Finished. Sort of.

Guess what I did, bitches? I finished the motherfuckin' magazine. Uploaded all 100 pages last night, and I totally wish I was a young dude right now, because this feels like the kind of thing I need to celebrate with cigars, scotch, and hookers.

But I am not a young dude, I am a middle-aged woman with kids to pick up from school later and take to a baseball game tonight. So, instead of celebrating with bad life choices, I decided to design a new t-shirt.




Available on t-shirts, mugs and tote bags in my Cafe Press shop. And possibly also a tattoo on my ass.

1 comment:

luvdafroggy said...

Congratulations!!! What an amazing accomplishment. I can't wait to see the finished product. Also, good call on designing the shirt. Not only does it rock, but getting a celebratory STD just doesn't sound like fun.