Saturday, August 28, 2010

Apologies may be in order

I have just been making some updates and changes on the old bloggy-poo here, and in doing so I discovered a whole bunch of comments awaiting moderation. Usually, whenever anyone leaves a comment, I get an email, and from there I can publish or delete the comment. Somehow, several emails never came through, and I never check the "moderate comments" page, on the assumption that the emails make it unnecessary. So, to anyone whose comment was delayed by several days or even longer, I sincerely apologize.

One of those comments was a request to have an email notification for new posts, so I have set that up as well. Over to the right, underneath the eerily accurate avatar of my lovely visage, is a place to sign up. I won't have access to your email address, but you should be notified anytime I manage to get off my lazy butt and write something new.

Please let me know if you sign up and end up with a lot of Feedburner spam you weren't expecting.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deborah says:

Wow! I'm the first to leave a comment! That never happens. Do I win a prize?

Hey, thanks so much for letting us know about the techno-glitch.

One of my comments was one of the ones "lost".

I really was concerned that maybe I had offended you somehow.

I would have written another comment, but I was too much of a wuss to apologize to your entire audience!

All's well that ends well. :)