Boy, ya'll really want me to get in trouble, don't you? I mean, my sister-in-law can suck it - I don't actually care what she thinks. But my mother-in-law? She will make my life a living hell if I cross her. The woman already carries around a huge chip on her shoulder, and she's always looking for more reasons to be the aggrieved party. And as much as I'd like to stick it to my SIL, I do not have the balls to piss off my mother-in-law. That woman is nuts.
Anyhoodle, I've been thinking for some time now about writing an article on quilting bloggers and shopping it around to some quilting mags, and I'd love it if some of you would help me out. Any good article needs sources, and what better sources than all of you who read and write quilting blogs? Below you will find a list of questions - if you'd like to participate, you can answer any or all of them in the comments or in a private email to me (harperland at mac dot com). If I decide to use one or more of your answers in the article, I will contact you directly to get a little more info from you. Hey, who doesn't love a little blog publicity, right?
1. What influenced you to start blogging? Was there a particular blog that inspired you?
2. How many quilting blogs do you regularly read?
3. What keeps your blog going? What motivates you to keep posting?
4. What, if anything, has blogging done for you personally? Have you gained friends, a sense of community, increased your self-confidence?
5. What, if anything, has blogging done for your quilting?
6. What are 2 or 3 of your favorite quilting blogs, and why?
Okay, I think that's enough for now. Thanks for helping!